Top quality cigar humidors
are completely handmade from carefully selected woods. The high standard of
craftmanship required in this task defines their cost. They should be judged
against their objective performance, to preserve perfectly one
of the world's
most affordable luxuries - fine cigars.
Budget Humidors - from the Far East, are lower priced and
they have achieved an acceptable standard.
Which Humidor to
buy? Check the following: 1. General construction
2. The quality of the hygrometer and the
3. How well does the lid close?
4. Does it have a natural cedar lining?
If not, has the inside been sealed?
5. Large Humidors (50 cigars or more):
Does it have divider(s)?
6. Larger Humidors (more than 100 cigars):
Does it have a tray?
7. Which will be most harmonious with your
home / office? General rule of thumb on size - if in doubt, go bigger.
Refund Policy (Website customers - you’ll like this!) Because we always guarantee our products – anything that isn’t completely to your satisfaction can be returned (in original condition and packaging) for a full refund.