The original Blend - Kuba Kuba Sumatra (127mm x Ring 54) Nicaraguan long-filler and binder, Sumatra wrapper.
The most aromatic and flavourful cigar in the whole range of Acid cigars.
Single, cellophane wrapped R264.00
It was initially offered in one vitola, but then extended to:
Kuba Maduro: (127mm x Ring 54) Nicaraguan long-filler and binder,
Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper, adding more richness.
Single, cellophane wrapped R263.00
Kuba deluxe Sumatra (152mm x Ring 54) big brother to the Kuba Kuba.
Longer smoke with natural wrapper. Tubed to store, or ideal for a gift.
Nicaraguan filler and binder, Indonesian Sumatra wrapper.
Single, aluminium tube R310.00
A different blend is Blondie, one of the most popular.
We have Blondie Shade (102 x Ring 38) Nicaraguan long-filler and binder,
Connecticut (Cameroon) shade wrapper with a pigtail cap; full bodied, slightly sweet.
Single, cellophane wrapped R115.00
Extra Ordinary Larry Maduro (152mm x Ring 60)
the large ringsize allows for more leaves to be used in the full strength blend,
Said to start with rose-like flavours, following with spicy sweet nuances
Nicaraguan filler and binder, Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper.
Single, cellophane wrapped R390.00
- When you light up an ACID cigar, instead of the traditional tobacco flavors, you might taste cocoa, honey, citrus, red wine, white pepper, or one of a dozen other sweet or spicy aromas.
- Acid Blondie cigars smoke consistently offering an open draw that starts out medium in body and builds to a full-flavored adventure with notes of honey and cream
- Like the rest of ACID's purple line, this cigar is creamy and has a light floral aroma.
- It boasts luxurious and sweet tasting notes with a rich and deeply rewarding aroma
How ACID got its name:
Drew met up with Scott Chester, an artist working in the DUMBO scene with a mixture of graffiti (urban and industrial) and with motorcycle art, and asked him to design a logo and packaging for their new brand. The distinctive logo features Scott on a motorcycle. The wooden cabinets have a tight closing lid with a slight spring action.
The cigars are packed surrounded by cigar leaves.
Extract from https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/656781/about-that-acid-logo :
The person in the Logo is Scott Chester. the designer of the band. He is an industrial designer and owner of ACID (Arielle Chester Industrial Design (Arielle is his daughter)). The cigar got the name from his design company. DE (Drew Estates) asked him to make packaging for an infused cigar that was inspired by his look and design concepts.
New Tobacco Control Legislation
4 Prohibitions in respect of tobacco products
(5) (a) No person shall sell, offer to sell, supply, distribute or buy any tobacco product through the postal services, the internet or any other electronic media.
(b) The prohibition contained in paragraph (a) does not apply to any commercial communication between a tobacco manufacturer or importer and its trade partners, business partners, employees and shareholders.
Until we have obtained clarity on these points we have removed
the “BUY NOW” option
from all pure tobacco products on the website.
If this affects you, please contact us regarding a stockist of these tobacco products in your area.
TOBACCO SALES TO OVER-18’S ONLY
of Tobacco Products to over-18's only.